Java 1.7 Grammar
Here is a Java 1.7 grammar for SableCC.
- This grammar requires SableCC 3.7 or newer.
- After automatic inlining, the grammar becomes LALR(1).
- The complete parser requires a Unicode preprocessor in addition to the normal lexer/parser. The code of a complete parser program is provided.
- The parser has not been tested with Java files containing unusual Unicode characters. It should work, but we would appreciate any feedback you have.
- The grammar is based on the natural grammar exposed throughout the text of the the Java Language Specification Java SE 7 Edition 2012-07-27. It is not based on the LL grammar exposed in Chapter 18.
- The grammar is annotated with various issues discovered while transcribing the grammar and resolving its conflicts.
Java 1.7 Grammar Files ==